Thursday, February 14, 2013

I too had a love story : my first book

Hi,
A pleasant evening to everyone...
I never read any novels or fiction books other than studies until I came to know about the book named
""I too had a love story"" written by Ravinder Singh...

This book was full of true love and after u finish reading this book, you feel better to read about love stories and you can find more ways or definition about love. Author loves a girl named khushi and he got her from matrimonial site Shaadi.com. In this book, he tells about how they interacted with email, messages, their first meet in Delhi airport, their first kiss, their instant love, their families and their feelings. from this, readers can get an idea about how to love each and every one with care.

Also, he expressed his feelings in the way that any uneducated person can understand. Also, English he had written is simple.

Last but not least is,
If u read this book, you get an inspiration to make a love story...

Dated on. 14.2.2013 (Valentine day)
My personal Diary...
Don't misuse it...

No comments:

Post a Comment